lunes, 31 de mayo de 2021

My Routine on Mondays

Lucia Martínez - AIR ACROBATICS IN SILKS
Hi everybody! I'll tell you about my routine on Mondays. I always get up at 8:00, I get dressed and have breakfast. At 8:30 I have an online meeting with other teachers of English. Then I prepare breakfast for my sons: Jesús Manuel (Chucho) and Felipe. After that I start cooking lunch. We usually have soup on Mondays. We have lunch at 12:00. Then I take my oldest son to school. At 2:00 my baby has a nap and I make the most of my time correcting my students' homework. When he wakes up, he helps me cleaning the house. At 5pm Feli and I take Chucho from school and we have a snack. They always drink milk and sometimes they eat a piece of cake. I often drink mate with my husband. At 5:30 I meet my sister and we go to our air acrobatics practice. Our teacher's name is Javiera. We climb the silk and make somersaults. We finish at 8pm, very tired! I take her to her house by car and finally I come back home. Do you practice any sport? Have you got after school activities? Have you got hobbies or a special day in the week? Tell me about your favourite day of the week!

19 comentarios:

  1. Hi everybody
    On Monday I always get up at 7.25 and I have breakfast and brush my teeth. I start school at 7.50 and finish at 13.00.I sometimes have lunch with my parents. At 15.00 I play video games with my friends and my aunts. At 19.00 I play Basketball in Stokolmo Club with my friends and finish at 21.00. Then I a shawer and do my homework. I have dinner and then I go to bed at 22.30.

    I Practice Basketball and Gym.

    After school I play basketball and Gym and Play video games.

    Every day I edit videos for Tik Tok and Youtube.

    My Favorite day of the week is Sunday but I visit my grandparents two.

    Joaquín Rodgers

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      *Then I have a shower...
      *My Favorite day of the week is Sunday (BUT or BECAUSE?) I visit my grandparents TOO.

      VERY GOOD JOACO! YOUR MARK IS 10/12

      Eliminar
  2. I'm a competitive player on fortnite.

    My routine on Mondays










    Hi I am Gael.
    I always get up at 7:30 and I have breakfast at 7:45 . I start virtual classes on my laptop at 8:00 o'clock and I finish virtual classes at 1:00 o'clock. I have lunch with my family at 1:15. Lastly, I play football and basketball with my father at 4:00 o'clock. Then I have a shower at 4.30 and brush my teeth at 4:45.Last I do my homework at 5:15. Then I play competitive fortnite at 6.00 oclock. Then I watch tv At 7.00 oclock. I have dinner with my family at 8:00 o'clock. Then I play a tournament fornite at 9:00 o'clock. and I go to bed at 10.30.

    Gael Vignoli

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CORRECTIONS:
    *I start virtual classes IN my laptop at 8:00 (o'clock) and I finish virtual classes at 1:00 (o'clock).
    * Write the times with AM and PM
    *Use "Lastly" in the final sentence, not in the middle of the composition.
    *Fortnite tournament

    WELL DONE GAEL! YOUR MARK IS 10/12

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello. I am Victoria and I am twelve years old. I get up at eight in the morning and have virtual classes until one in the afternoon. I have lunch with my family at one thirty and then I have the clapperboard with Dani. After the clapperboard I have a shower and I do my homework. I have roller hockey at five o'clock until nine thirty. After getting home I take another shower and dress to sleep. I'm going to dinner at eleven o'clock and I'm going to sleep reading "The Kane Chronicles." after a while I fall asleep to start on Tuesday.

    I go art class after the school on friday and my favourite day is Monday.

    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      * what is "clapperboard"?
      * dress UP to sleep.
      * I have dinner and I go to sleep reading...
      * I go TO art classES

      WELL DONE VICKY! YOUR MARK IS 10/12

      Eliminar
  5. Hello i am Agustina. On sunday i get up at 11:30 and i have breakfast at 12:00 o´clock then i play with my mobile and at 13:30 i have lunch. At 14:30 i do my homework and after that i play with my step sister. At 16:00 i watch Tv with my step sister and my dad. Then i have a snack and i have a shower. In the evening i watch Tik Tok and i have dinner with my family. And finally i brush my teeth and i go to the bed at 12.00.

    Agustina Zurcan

    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      *12:00 (o´clock)
      *"I" with capital letter

      VERY GOOD AGU!! YOUR MARK IS 10/12

      Eliminar
  6. I get up at 7 o clock.In the morning i have classes .at 8:30 i have breakfast. At 1 o clock i finish school .after school i watch tv with my mum .after that i play with my dog. At 7:30 i have a shower .at 9:15 i have dinner with my family.I usually go to bed at 10 o clock.I often watch tv in my bed.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS
      * "I" always with capital letter.
      * write a.m. or p.m. after the times.
      * Which is your favourite day of the week?? Do you practise any sport??

      WEEL DONE SANTI, BUT YOU SHOULD FINISH. YOUR MARKS IS 9/12

      Eliminar
  7. Hello I´m sebastián.First, I get up at seven o´clock because at eight o´clock I start school. After school I have lunch at 13:00 o´clock and I do my homework. At five o´clock I have snack next I have tea and biscuits then I always play football then I usually play chees after that I sometimes swimming but I never play hockey. In the evening I have dinner and then I go to bed at ten o´clock. I usually read comics in bed.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      *13:00 (o´clock)
      *punctuation!!
      *I sometimes GO swimming...
      *Which is your favourite day of the week? why?

      WELL DONE SEBA, BUT YOU SHOULD FINISH. YOUR MARK IS: 8/12

      Eliminar
  8. My Routine
    Hi everybody
    On mondays i always get up at 7:20, i get dresser at 7:30, have at 7:50
    At 8:00 I go to class,At 1:00 p.m. when I finish classes I will eat with my family after lunch, have homework, after finishing homework at 3:00 p.m watch the walking dead on netflix,At 4:00 p.m. I meet my best friends until 5:00 p.m. When I finish talking with my friends i play minecrafts until 7:00,When I finish talking with my friends I ride my bike at 10:30 p.m have dinner with my family, and finish go to bed at 11:30 p.m

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      *I get dresseD at 7:30, have ¿? at 7:50.
      *punctuation!
      *talking TO my friends
      *Which is your favourite day of the week?

      GOOD SOFI, BUT CHECK THESE CORRECTIONS. YOUR MARK IS: 8/12

      Eliminar
  9. On mondays i always get up at 7:30, I get dresser at 7:35, have breakfast at 7:40, then I go tu school by bus at 7:50. At 8:00 I go to class,At 1:00 p.m. when I finish classes I will eat with my mom, after lunch I do my homework, after finishing homework at 3:00 p.m, I watch videos on youtube, At 4:00 p.m. I meet my friends until 5:00 p.m. When I finish talking with my friends i play fifa until 7:00, When I finish play fifa I have a snack. At 10:30 p.m have dinner with my family, and finish go to bed at 11:30 p.m.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. CORRECTIONS:
      * it's suspiciously similar to Sofía's routine.
      * I go TO school by bus.
      * "I" with capital letter, always.
      * Which is your favourite day of the week?

      TRY TO IMPROVE IT, PLEASE. YOUR MARK IS: 7/12

      Eliminar